KleerBlue 2000/2600 Gallon Deluxe Fleet System:
Large Storage. Robust. Turn-Key.
Take your DEF storage and dispensing capabilities to the next level! KleerBlue's 2000/2600 Gallon Deluxe systems are designed to service fleets with medium to large DEF volume requirements.
These turn-key systems not only allow you to get started quickly with their integrated dispensing equipment, they allow for future expansion. Need multiple fueling lanes? Need FMS integration? Contact KleerBlue today to learn more!
INTEGRATE INTO YOUR EXISTING OPERATIONS
- Each system comes assembled, pre-wired, tested and ready to install.
- An anchor kit is included to help secure the unit to the ground.
- All-in-one nature of the system allows you to relocate the unit and/or resell it as DEF demand grows.
- Large 2000 or 2600 gallon volume allows for larger deliveries to help ensure you never run out of DEF.
- Large capacity makes it easier to add additional remote dispensers and fueling lanes as DEF usage increases.
BUILT FOR ALL WEATHER CONDITIONS
- Industrial-grade insulation protects against extreme heat and cold.
- KleerBlue's forced air heating systems allows you to dispense DEF even in the most extreme temperatures.
QUALITY THAT BRINGS PEACE OF MIND
- Secondary containment design ensures even in the even of a leak, the liquid will stay between the inner and outer walls.
- The tough HDLPE polyethylene outer double wall is UV protected, corrosion proof, and impact resistant.
- The tank design feartures mechanical overflow protection.
Standards & Approvals:
- ISO 22241 - 3 & 4
- -22˚F/-30˚C to 130˚F/54˚C
Size & Dimensions:
- Capacity: 2,000 or 2,600 Gallons
- Dimensions: 102" width x 126" length x 115" height
Tank & Enclosure:
- Secondary Containment
- HDLPE single wall tank
- Polyethylene outer enclosure
- Fill & service access door
- Inside enclosure light
- Option: White enclosure instead of standard blue
Insulation & Heating:
- R-14 Insulation
- Forced air heating system
- Option: Exhaust fan/vent for warm climates
- 115V 20 amp and 115V 30 amp circuits required (1 each)
- UL-508A pump and dispenser control box
- Submersible pump
- Option: Additional 3/4 HP submersible pump
- Lockable access doors
- Pressure vacuum vents
- Mechanical overfill protection
- Option: Digital tank gauge
- Option: Audible/Visual low temperature alarm
- 2" stainless steel lockable ball valve
- Option: 2" stainless steel drybreak (Parker, OPW or TODO)
- Pulse output (up to 100:1)
- Polypropylene filter with 1 micron cartridge
- Hannah spring-rewind hose reel
- 25' DEF hose with female BSPP 1" end
- Option: Switch boxes for 2-6 dispensers
- Completely assembled and wired
- Anchor kit