KleerBlue 2000/2600 Gallon Deluxe Remote Tanks:
Large Storage. Robust. Versatile.
Store more DEF with KleerBlue’s 2000/2600 Gallon Deluxe Tanks! These robust outdoor, aboveground tanks are designed to supply remote dispensers. They have been engineered to withstand extreme temperatures.
Available in blue and white, these tanks look great at any facility! Need multiple fueling lanes? Expecting an increase in DEF demand? If so, you’ll want to consider these large volume tanks. Contact, KleerBlue today to learn more!
INTEGRATE INTO YOUR EXISTING OPERATIONS
- Supply up to 6 dispensers at multiple fueling lanes
- Standard blue or optional white weatherproof exteriors are designed to look great at any facility!
- Aboveground nature of the system allows you to relocate the unit and/or resell it as DEF demand grows.
- Large 2000 or 2600 gallon volume allows for larger deliveries to help ensure you never run out of DEF.
- Large capacity makes it easier to add additional remote dispensers and fueling lanes as DEF usage increases.
BUILT FOR ALL WEATHER CONDITIONS
- Industrial-grade insulation protects against extreme heat and cold.
- KleerBlue's forced air heating systems allows you to dispense DEF even in the most extreme temperatures.
QUALITY THAT BRINGS PEACE OF MIND
- Secondary containment design ensures even in the even of a leak, the liquid will stay between the inner and outer walls.
- The tough HDLPE polyethylene outer double wall is UV protected, corrosion proof, and impact resistant.
- The tank design feartures mechanical overflow protection.
Standards & Approvals:
- ISO 22241 - 3 & 4
- -22˚F/-30˚C to 130˚F/54˚C
Size & Dimensions:
- Capacity: 2,000 or 2,600 Gallons
- Dimensions: 102" width x 126" length x 115" height
Tank & Enclosure:
- Secondary Containment
- HDLPE single wall tank
- Polyethylene outer enclosure
- Fill & service access door
- Inside enclosure light
- Option: White enclosure instead of standard blue
Insulation & Heating:
- R-14 Insulation
- Forced air heating system
- Option: Exhaust fan/vent for warm climates
- 115V 20 amp and 115V 30 amp circuits required (1 each)
- UL-508A pump and dispenser control box
- 3/4 HP submersible pump
- Option: Additional 3/4 HP submersible pump
- Option: Upgrade to 1 HP submersible pump
- Lockable access doors
- Pressure vacuum vents
- Mechanical overfill protection
- Option: Digital tank gauge
- Option: Audible/Visual low temperature alarm
- 2" stainless steel lockable ball valve
- Option: 2" stainless steel drybreak (Parker, OPW or TODO)
- Switch boxes for 1-6 dispensers
- Anchor kit