Bulk Tanks for DEF Distributors:
1,000-20,000 Gallon Bulk Tank Systems
As the demand for DEF has grown, many distributors are turning to KleerBlue to help them expand their storage facilities. KleerBlue has a long history of handling bulk chemicals. They can provide the experience and expertise you need to help you create a system that makes the most economic sense from the time you offload DEF to final delivery.
Whether you need simple storage and dispensing solution, a fully automated facility with blending and dilution or something in between, KleerBlue can make your goals a reality. We have a full team of in-house engineers and knowledgeable staff ready to work with your team to provide you with the equipment you need to take your business to the next level.
DESIGN A BULK SYSTEM AROUND YOUR EXACT NEEDS
Between your facility, business model and DEF demand, the solution you need will be unique to you.
- KleerBlue offers tanks from 1,000 to 20,000 gallons from a variety of manufacturers to give you both the tank size and capacity you need for your facility.
- Tanks can be manifolded together to increase storage capacity.
- Fill inlets & discharge outlets can be located at the top or base of the tank.
SYSTEMS YOU CAN RELY ON
KleerBlue has 60+ years of experience building complex systems for storing and dispensing chemicals including urea, a major component of DEF. That’s why you can rest assured you’re getting the right product and the best value with KleerBlue.
- The tank design features mechanical overflow protection, pressure relief and properly designed ventilation.
- The tough HDLPE polyethylene wall is UV protected, corrosion proof and impact resistant.
- Standard tanks are single-walled UV stabilized HDLPE polyethylene flat bottom tanks. Double-walled tanks are also available.
- KleerBlue bulk poly tanks are built to ASTM D1998 specifications. Commercial-grade tanks are available.
OPTIONAL TANK FEATURES
Need something other than the standard system? Consider these options:
- Digital alarms and tank gauges can be added for increased volume oversight.
- Factory-installed insulation & heating can be added for outdoor applications.
- Tank straps, wind & seismic restraint systems can be added for increased stabilization.
Standards & Approvals:
- ISO 22241 - 3 & 4
- PEI RP1100
- ASTM D1998 (optional commercial-grade)
- -40˚F/-40˚C to 120˚F/48˚C (with optional heating & insulation)
Size & Dimensions:
- Dimensions vary based on tank size and manufacturer. Call for details.
- UV stabilized
- HDLPE polyethylene vertical flat bottom
- Single wall
- Option: Double wall
Heating & Insulation:
- Option: Factory-installed 2" polyfoam insulation
- Option: Factory-installed Delta T-50 heat system
- 3" Tank vent
- 18" Access Manway
- 2 Extra 2" openings on top of tank
- Option: Tank straps
- Option: Digital Tank level gauge
- Option: Visual & audible high product alarm
Fill & Discharge Fittings
- 2” stainless steel ball valve fill port
- 3" FNTP stainless steel tank outlet with siphon tube
- Option: 2” stainless steel drybreak (Parker, OPW or TODO)
- Option: Insulated and heated inlet plumbing
- Option: Manifolded piping connections for fill & discharge
- Tank wrap for shipping
- Onsite installation required. Detailed instructions included.