KleerBlue 2600/4400 Gallon Ultra Fleet System:
Large Storage. Turn-Key. Sleek Design.
The KleerBlue 2600/4400 gallon fleet storage and internal dispensing system is designed for high volume def users that have secondary containment and/or insulation and heating requirements. The tank enclosure is high-performance smooth white surface for durability and curb appeal.
A dispenser is enclosed in the unit for ease of use and all-in-one convenience.
INTEGRATE INTO YOUR EXISTING OPERATIONS
- Each system comes assembled, pre-wired, tested and ready to install.
- An anchor kit is included to help secure the unit to the ground.
- All-in-one nature of the system allows you to relocate the unit and/or resell it as DEF demand grows.
- Large 2600 or 4400 gallon volume allows for larger deliveries to help ensure you never run out of DEF.
- Large capacity makes it easier to add additional remote dispensers and fueling lanes as DEF usage increases.
BUILT FOR ALL WEATHER CONDITIONS
- Industrial-grade insulation protects against extreme heat and cold.
- KleerBlue's forced air heating systems allows you to dispense DEF even in the most extreme temperatures.
DESIGN THAT LOOKS GREAT AT YOUR FACILITY
Large bulk storage doesn’t have to be an eyesore.
- The white weather-proof exterior can be customized to match your overall facility branding and design.
- The small footprint offers many placement options.
- Aboveground tank eliminates need to bury an underground storage tank.
Standards & Approvals:
- ISO 22241 - 3 & 4
- -22˚F/-30˚C to 130˚F/54˚C
Size & Dimensions:
- Capacity: 2,600 Gallons
- Dimensions: 102” width x 150” length x 122” height
- Capacity: 4,400 Gallons
- Dimensions: 130” width x 175” length x 122” height
Tank & Enclosure:
- HDPE primary tank and secondary containment
- White smooth galvanized steel composite panels
- Easy-to-clean FRP interior surfaces
- Powder-coated steel base frame
- Top mount and side access doors
- Inside enclosure light
- Patent Pending Design
Insulation & Heating:
- R-10 Insulated top & sides
- Forced air heating system
- Option: Exhaust fan
- 115V 20 amp and 115V 30 amp circuits required (1 each)
- UL-508A pump and dispenser control box
- Submersible pump
- Option: Additional submersible pump for backup
- Lockable access door
- Mechanical overfill protection
- Pressure relief system
- Vent with protective screen
- Option: Audible overfill alarm
- Option: 1” stainless steel filter for discharge line
- 2" stainless steel lockable ball valve
- Option: 2" stainless steel drybreak (Parker, OPW or TODO)
- Pulse output (up to 100:1)
- Polypropylene filter with 1 micron cartridge
- Hannah spring-rewind hose reel
- 25' DEF hose with female BSPP 1" end
- Option: Switch boxes for up to 7 remote dispensers
- Option: 2nd dispensing system
- Completely assembled and wired
- Anchor kit