KleerBlue APEX DEF Fleet Dispenser:
Easy to Use. Simple to Maintain. Accurate & Feature-Rich.
Infused with features such as longer usable hose lengths, more durable insulation, and optional dual hose capability, the KleerBlue APEX offers the most value of any DEF dispenser in the market.
The KleerBlue APEX’s proven electronics enable you to send a pulse output to your fleet management software to keep track of inventory, DEF consumption rates and more. The dispenser integrates seamlessly with any of KleerBlue’s aboveground tanks as well as 3rd party above and underground tanks. The KleerBlue APEX is the smart choice for schools, municipalities, trucking companies and other fleets.
INTEGRATE INTO YOUR EXISTING OPERATIONS
Don’t spend extra money trying to make your DEF solution work with your current site infrastructure.
- Send fueling information to your Fuel Management System (FMS) via programmable pulse output.
- Conserve fueling island space with optional dual hose capability.
- Attach to aboveground fueling island-friendly tank such as KleerBlue’s Mini-Bulk Tanks.
- Supply remotely via aboveground bulk tank or underground tanks.
- Optional bezel embedded FMS keypad/card reader.
SERVICE CUSTOMERS EVEN IN EXTREME COLD
Since DEF requirements have come into effect, KleerBlue's systems have proven to be the industry's most reliable, even during the harshest winters.
- Each system features 2 heaters controlled by an automatic thermostat - a primary and a backup in case of heating failure
- Added heating fans ensure heat is evenly circulated throughout the unit
- The dispenser includes industrial-grade insulation to minimize the amount of time the heater needs to run.
ENJOY LOW MAINTENANCE & LOW TOTAL COST OF OWNERSHIP
Thanks to our 25+ history in the PEI industry, we understand the beating your equipment can take between day-to-day wear and tear, weather, and customer abuse. That’s why our equipment was engineered to withstand the most challenging environments.
- The dispenser was engineered with minimal moving parts to reduce risk of downtime.
- With the dispenser’s modular design, damage done to one part of the dispenser can be quickly repaired without replacing the entire unit.
- To reduce the risk of weather damage, the cabinet was constructed with heavy-duty weather-resistant materials.
GET THE MOST VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY
What makes the KleerBlue APEX different from the competition? The answer is in the details.
- The unit includes 22’ of usable hose length on a spring rewind hose reel for added reach.
- The insulation is FRP faced for added durability, longevity and ease of internal maintenance.
- The dispenser base includes hidden forklift access points for easy installation and/or site remodeling.
- Heating components and the hose and nozzle door can be removed for warm climates.
- The nozzle switch activates when the handle is removed for easy operation.
TAKE COMFORT IN 100% DEF COMPATIBILITY
Every part of the KleerBlue APEX adheres to DEF standards to reduce your overall risk of DEF impurity.
- 1 micron replaceable filters provide the highest level of protection against impurities.
- All metal wetted parts including the meter are stainless steel - a requirement for DEF compatibility.
Standards & Approvals:
- ISO 22241 - 3 & 4
- PEI RP1100
- CSA Listed to UL-508 & CSA 22.2
- -22˚F/-30˚C to 130˚F/54˚C
Size & Dimensions:
- 33.75” width x 30” depth x 63” height
- Option: Dual-sided configuration
- Base: Black powder-coated galvannealed steel
- Top Electronics Cabinet: Black powder-coated galvannealed steel. Optional brushed stainless steel.
- Vertical Side: Brushed stainless steel
- Large Access Panel: White powder-coated galvannealed steel.
- Nozzle Access Door: Brushed stainless steel.
- Option: Alternate powder coating colors available
Heating & Insulation:
- Redundant heating
- Two 800 watt heaters
- R5 industrial-grade insulation with FRP facing
- Automatic thermostat
- Stainless steel oval gear positive displacement meter
- Flow rates of up to 10 gpm/38 LPM
- Fuel management systems pulse output option with pulse rates up to 100:1
- Backlit digital LCD volume display (gallons or litres)
- Dispenser & pump are activated when nozzle door is opened. Transaction is complete when nozzle door is closed.
- Nonvolatile memory
- Built-in pump power relay
- Option: One non-resettable 7 digit electromechanical totalizer located in the bezel for inventory control (per side)
Hose & Nozzle:
- 25’ total hose length, 22’ usable length
- One spring rewind hose reel (per side)
- Accepts most stainless steel nozzles. Specify when ordering.
- Single Sided: 3/4” NPT or hose barb
- Dual Sided: 1” NPT or hose barb
- Stainless steel filter housing with 1 micron replaceable filters
- One filter per hose
- One 20 amp circuit, and one 15 amp circuit required
- 1 year parts and labor