Premier DEF Wet Hosing System
Begin offering DEF fleet fueling with KleerBlue’s Saddle Box. Designed to attach to diesel delivery trucks, KleerBlue’s DEF Saddle Box can be easily installed to unlock new wet hosing sales. Higher quality parts, secure exterior, aluminum enclosure, and stainless steel pump, ensures the Saddle Box requires minimal upkeep for long lasting use.
Reduce downtime and needed repairs with quality parts.
- Stainless steel pump for durability and long lasting use.
- 1 micron filter with stainless steel filter housing to keep your DEF pure.
- Stainless steel fleet or weights and measures-approved DEF meter options.
Secure and Quality Exterior
- The fill and access doors are lockable for security and easy handling.
- The aluminum enclosure allows for minimal upkeep and long lasting use.
Quick, Cost-Effective Installation
- Turn-key enclosure is assembled, pre-wired, pre-plumbed and tested.
Save time with extended reach.
- 50ft hose reel to allow more flexibility when fueling.
- 110 gallon fluid capacity to reduce the amount of needed fill-ups.
- LED interior light for easy nighttime filling.
- Most accurate weights and measures meter available, NTEP-approved for DEF.
Standards & Approvals:
- ISO 22241 - 3 & 4PEI RP1100
- -22°F/-30°C to 130°F/54°C
Size & Dimensions:
- Capacity:110 gallon fluid capacity
- Dimensions: 84” length x 33 1/4” height x 30 5/16” depth
Tank and Enclosure:
- Aluminum exterior
- Powder coated steel mount brackets (optional)
- LED interior light
- HDPE tank
Heating & Insulation:
- 800 Watt AC Heater
- 600 Watt DC Heater
- R-5 insulation
- Fleet Version: Stainless steel turbine meter
- W&M Version: Stainless steel TCS 682 DEF meter
- 120 volt AC 15 amp power source required for heater when truck is parked.
- 12 volt DC 95 amp power source required for heater and power when truck is running.
- Stainless steel DEF pump
- Lockable fill and access door
- 1” Male camlock mounted on tank
Dispensing and Delivery:
- 50ft spring rewind hose reel
- Stainless steel automatic nozzle
- Completely assembled and wired (enclosure system)
- Mounts to frame of truck
- Wire to 12 volt truck power